computer drawing

computer drawing

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Rozen

Well, this dude was never revealed in any way, even the dolls who calls him Father don't remember him being physical. He's just the person who created the dolls so he could find this so-called Alice and made them fight each other. Which is why I write about him last and I hate his very existence but if it weren't for him, the adorable dolls won't have existed either..

Father appears to have acquired immortality through alchemy, and was forced to go by many aliases throughout time, such as the Count of St. Germain. He has spoken to Shinku various times (but not in person) and indicated that besides battling, there is another way to end the Alice Game ..which was also never revealed in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Bend, OREGON, United States
Hi My Name Is ****, And This Is My Diary/ANIME Site I Love Doing Everything Imaginable MY Fav Site Is Tinierme.com